Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Where the magic happens...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I was talking today with TG on messenger...and we got into discussing the phrase "Where the magic happens"...I get so sick of hearing this...this has to be one of the most cliche sayings ever...I get pissed everytime I hear it [img]mad.gif[/img] ...it just sends me into a rage...if I was the incredible hulk...well...I would turn into the Hulk everytime I heard "Where the magic happens" [img]mad.gif[/img] ...

    So anyway...I got to thinking...there are so many things you could say when showing someone your bed that would be much more funny, and off the wall...and I thought I would make a post for everyone to post alternate sayings for describing a bed...I'll start...there are 2 that I gave TG on messenger...

    "This is where I cum in girls at"...

    "This is where I clip safety pins onto my dick, and watch 'Powderpuff Girls' while my girlfriend sings 'Walk Like an Egyptian' "...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "That's where I sleep"

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's stupid...and I've heard it used...something original please...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you got posts didn't you?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he could have changed it to...."this is where I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you then tell you to get the hell out...and then where I will sleep.

    others

    "this is (point to pillow) eventually where your face will be planted while I ram you."

    "this is where I've made some of my best friends"

    "this is where I lay people to shit on their chests"

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bravo italalpino!...Bravo!...all of your descriptions were fine examples!...

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "This is where I teach kids about sex"
    .
    .
    "This is where girls feel the need to get me off"
    ..
    .
    "This is where I learned what women are REALLY for"
    .
    .
    "this is where I learned that women are good for one thing only"
    .
    .
    "this is where my mommy refuses to clean"
    .
    .
    "this is where I hide my rare collection of pubes, the variety is amazing"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:
    "This is where I teach kids about sex"
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    classic....

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:

    "This is where I learned what women are REALLY for"
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I liked this one...

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You guys make me feel so accepted and wanted here...
    why don't you both come over to my house....
    and I can show you BOTH what a wrestling match is REALLY like outside the ring [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •